Alarm bells have been ringing even more loudly for Tasmania’s reserved lands and, in particular, for its Wilderness World Heritage Area.
Find our why in the latest edition of TNPA News as well as stories on:
- New management plan for Tasmanian wilderness.
- The Rustic – A Review of the Design Evolution of Parks and Reserves Infrastructure.
- Do we understand wilderness well enough to explain it effectively to others?
- Know Your Parks: Douglas Apsley National Park.
- PADDDing – the World Parks Congress Sydney – November 2014.
- Buttongrass Ball Report.
- Tarkine update.
- Walking Track Deconstruction.
The Tasmanian National Parks Association offers an independent voice for Tasmania’s national parks and reserves, to ensure they are managed for the conservation of the values for which they were proclaimed.